Looking for new ways to continue your favorite activities during this time of social distancing? Try a virtual wine tasting series!
We're bringing the wine tasting experience to you with our new 'Meet the Makers' virtual wine tasting experience. Only these tastings are in the comfort of your own home. Each week, we will pick two wines from our virtual tasting 4-pack* and a member of our winemaking team will guide you through a conventional wine tasting experience. No purchase required to tune in (but we think wine tastings are more fun if you get to enjoy the wines along with us!).
Virtual Tasting Details:
- Tastings will be held via District Winery Facebook Live at the scheduled times below.
- Each weekly tasting will cover wine tasting basics, information about the winemaking process, and fun facts about urban winemaking.
- We will taste through two (2) wines form the 4-pack each week. See schedule below.
- Interactive experience where you can ask your questions live and get answers during the Facebook Live event.
- Videos will be stored on our Facebook page for viewing at your own leisure.
Virtual Tasting Schedule:
Current tasting 4-pack (sold out, but you can still tune in)
- Wednesday, May 13th at 6:30PM: Pinot Gris and Pinot Gris Ramato (skin contact "orange" wine)
- Wednesday, May 20th at 6:30PM: Pinot Noir and Reserve Pinot Noir
Next tasting 4-pack (on sale now)
- Wednesday, May 27th at 6:30PM: Albariño and Cabernet Franc (not yet available to the public!)
- Wednesday, June 3rd at 6:30PM: Barrel Fermented Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon
Private virtual tastings are available for groups of six (6) or more. Click here to view information about our private virtual wine tasting options.
*Tastings will be changed periodically so you can experience all of our favorite wines. Please note the tasting dates for the wines in the specific tasting pack your are purchasing.